VAT Returns in Dubai
VAT Returns are required to be prepared and submitted quarterly by each businesses working in UAE as per VAT Law and its the responsibility of the Representative in Group of Companies on monthly or Quarterly basis as approved by FTA (Federal Taxation Authority.
VAT Returns Preparation support
Capital Round is assisting a large number of businesses for the preparation, checking and submission of VAT returns to FTA website while taking care that the complete laws have followed.
- VAT Return data is being collected from the clients.
- TAX Invoices for the sales are being analyzed and recorded as Taxable Sales activity
- Purchase Invoices are being analyzed and Tax Credit being claimed
- Taxable Expenses are summarized
- Tax on import of Goods
- RCM – Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Standard Rated, Exempt and Zero rated supplies are separated.
- VAT return is finalized and sent to owners for approval
VAT Returns Submission
Once the VAT Return is approved by the management, it will be filed to FTA and any payable taxes are paid.
- VAT can be paid by credit cards
- VAT can be paid by Debit Cards
- VAT can be paid by online bank account transfer.
IN House Training of VAT
We can assist and train your accounting team to be ready to submit the VAT returns in-house.
VAT Returns Contract
Our VAT consultancy contract which is being made on an Annual basis, covers the complete compliance of VAT Laws in force, documentation to avoid the fines and penalties, training of our accounting team, VAT Advisory and you can say complete peace of mind.
VAT Returns Consultancy Fee
- Monthly Basic Package AED 500 + VAT
- Monthly Advantage Package AED 1,000 + VAT
- Quarterly Basic Package AED 1,000 + VAT
- Quarterly Advantage Package AED 1,500 + VAT
VAT and Software Training – in House
- VAT – In house training AED 500 + VAT per Hour
- VAT Software Training – In House AED 500 + VAT Per Hour
For more information, please contact Happi Lag