Corporate Audit (External Financial Audit)
The Audit report will provide you the insights in the business, the areas require attention of the management and KPI’s for enhancing the performance of the company. Our dedicated team is a mix of multi nationalities having experience in different countries from Asia, Europe, and UK.
A financial audit is conducted to provide an opinion whether “financial statements” (the information being verified) are stated in accordance with specified criteria. Normally, the criteria are international accounting standards, although auditors may conduct audits of financial statements prepared using the cash basis or some other basis of accounting appropriate for the organization. In providing an opinion whether financial statements are fairly stated in accordance with accounting standards, the auditor gathers evidence to determine whether the statements contain material errors or other misstatement
We have a team of qualified Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants to provide an efficient and independent report on the financial position of the company for their shareholders, management has the right to understand their profitability and financial affairs of their business.
OBJECTIVES OF EXTERNAL AUDIT
- To present a true and fair view of the financial statements
- Gives a true and fair view about whether the financial report complies with the international accounting standards.
- Conduct their audit in accordance with international auditing standards.
- Give the directors and auditor’s independence declaration and meet independence requirements.
- Report certain suspected contraventions to the organization.
SCOPE OF WORK
Our professional team will verify and validate your business records as per international standards of Accounting, International standards of Auditing and local regulations. The procedure will be simplified and shared with the finance team, to obtain balance confirmations from banks, Creditors, Debtors, and other stake holders.
- Accept Client and Perform Initial Planning.
- Understand the Client’s Business and Industry
- Set Materiality and Assess Accepted Audit Risk (AAR) and Inherent Risk (IR).
- Understand Internal Control and Assess Control Risk (CR).
Develop Overall Audit Plan and Audit Program.